Sunday, November 23, 2008

My Trifecta of Old Ladyhood

It is common knowledge that one of my preferred hairstyles is a bun. So, because I also love to bake and knit, I think I'd make quite a good granny! My trifecta of old ladyhood if you will. So, you know, 40 years from now when I'm ACTUALLY old I'll be a pro at it! I'll have oldladiness down to an ART. So, all of you who are better at being a 27 year old woman than I am? Just wait! *wrings hands together*
Without further adieu, here are my latest bakerly and knitterly accomplishments.

Scarf I am knitting to give as a Christmas gift. Chunky 2x2 rib! Sort of a barfy pink color! Pom Poms to come later!

Blueberry pie! YUM! I wish I had some more RIGHT NOW!

This is the body of a (hopefully soon to be) felted bag I've been working on for at least 2 years.


This is a detail from the bottom right corner of the previous photo. Oh, right. Add "cat owner" to my old lady qualifications list! ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger bibliophile81 said...

The "whappity whap" nearly killed me!

4:16 PM  
Blogger Danger said...

pie...NOM

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home