Sunday, October 26, 2008

Rock the Vote! Sorta. . .

In the spirit of "lets all get out there and vote" I'd like to ask you to vote for which cheesecake I should make for Halloween!

Pumpkin Cheesecake

OR

Irish Cream Chocolate Chip Cheescake

OR

Cappucino Cheesecake


*Disclaimer- Much like the actual election process, your vote may not actually count. I may just decide that I feel like one or the other! So there!

**There has already been a write-in vote for carrot cake cheesecake by Maltune.

4 Comments:

Blogger rabidmonkey said...

do you really know how to make carrot cake cheesecake? if so, i want that one.

if i get around to it i was planning on trying to make cap'n crunch treats (like rice crispy treats, but with cap'n crunch with crunch berries).

11:55 PM  
Blogger norahs1213 said...

i wish i was gonna be there!

but i'll vote for the hell of it, if you want....

Irish Cream Chocolate Chip

4:27 PM  
Blogger velocibadgergirl said...

None, since I don't get any :(

6:18 PM  
Blogger Danger said...

I vote for the chocolate chip one.

4:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home