Thursday, September 18, 2008

Chicago!

Last weekend the Bibliophile and I went to visit SnappyJDog and her husband in Chicago!


SnappyJDog and husband walking in the rain. It rained the WHOLE weekend. Ask J-Dog about her basement. . .


There was a random poodle house guest joining us for the weekend. Here she is posing with the Bibliophile for a picture. Also you can see cards from 1000 blank white cards laying on the table. Its a pretty good game, and it was J-Dog and her husbands first time playing it.


J-Dog's cat Keenan is SUPER fluffy and adorable.


His brother, the MoCat, was waiting on the stairs for us to show us how adorable he is too.


Gorgeous tomatoes from J-Dogs Garden! I was totally impressed with their beautiful yard and the amount of produce they are getting. Well done!


The desert menu at the Chicago Diner, an all vegetarian restaurant! The Bibliophile, J-Dog and I are all vegetarian, so we were in heaven! We highly recommend the red velvet cupcakes. The seitan sandwiches were excellent also.


Maggie doesn't like having her picture taken, but I managed to snap one of her before she got too upset. Also The Poodle again, haha. I loved that Poodle! :D

Last but not least- Bodhi, the Bo-dog. What a sweetie.

<3
Other highlights of the trip include visiting the Lush store. I purchased more of my favorite bodywash, along with some new things to try out! I have a new favorite soap (they discontinued my old favorite, the avowash.) And I am pleased with the performance of the Therapy massage bar. I'd never tried one of their massage bars before!

Anyway, many thanks to J-Dog for being so awesome and letting us come crash at your place! It was lots of fun visiting with you again! :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home