Sunday, August 31, 2008

My First Camping Trip

Part 1- Peaceful and Magestic

Yes, thats right folks, I'm 27 years old and I'd never been camping before. My boyfriend was kind (and brave) enough to take me out on my first expidition. We visited Garden of the Gods and the first day was so much fun! I kept thinking "I can't believe I've never done this before. . ."


I took these photos Friday when we walked the main trail. The views were spectacular.





By the end of the first night I was convinced I was MADE for camping. I loved the food, the fire, and the peaceful sounds the insects made. I seemed untroubled by the heat, the bugs weren't bothering me too badly, and I slept amazingly well! Everything was magical and perfect. It was so relaxing. . .

Stay tuned for Part 2-"The Horror, The Horror"

1 Comments:

Blogger basscomm said...

Welcome back!

Wow, I haven't been to Garden of the Gods in something like 20 years. I should go back there.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home