Friday, August 08, 2008

She's Back!

I just left her for a few minutes to go feed the Bibliophile's kitty, and when I came back she was all sprawled on the floor funny, and didn't even lift her head to greet me, and for a second my heart sunk and I feared the worst. But then I flipped on the light and could see her tail waggin. *whew* Don't do that to me pooch! Sheesh.


Sorry if the stitches pic is too graphic. It really doesn't look as bad as I imagined it would. But it is pretty swollen and ouchy looking regardless.

She can't even freakin reach her water or her food dish with that stupid cone on. I sat on the floor and handed her individual bites of kibble this evening. She crunched on them happily and then I lifted the water bowl for her and gave her a drink. Wow. I am going to be hand-feeding my dog every morsel of food she gets for the next 2 weeks?! Suckage for both of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home