Thursday, November 06, 2008

Aaah! I have to enter!

Okay, so tonight I went to the Mall with my mom to help her pick out some new jeans. And while we were in Fancy Clothing Store I noticed a flyer about a tee-shirt design contest. Turns out it is my DREAM CONTEST! I am not even kidding.

First off, the winning design will be featured on a tee shirt. The proceeds from the sales of said tee shirt go to help poor and homeless women. That should be enough incentive right there, right? Right??

But get this! The winner not only recieves $2,000 in merchandise from said Fancy Clothing Store, but ALSO gets a free flight for 2 people to California for a 4 day artist retreat, including fancy hotel, "fine dining", yoga instruction, and spa treatments!!! The artist retreat features instruction on a painting technique such as encaustic, abstract or impresia. And they frickun give you fresh fruit, truffles and champagne while you paint! HOLY CRAP! WANT!!!

*I realize there is no way in hell I will actually win this contest, but I will keep you posted!

PS- HURRAY for President-Elect Obama! Woo!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger velocibadgergirl said...

Jesus H, that is a ridiculously nice prize!!

9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home