Thursday, March 12, 2009

Prepare to have your mind boggled

Apparently there is a market for fake, press on, french manicured TOENAILS! People buy these! *head explodes*

Is it just me or is this exactly what is wrong with our society? Anybody??


Brak's Magic Toenail Song-

I have a magic toenail
I keep it on my foot
It's always there to rescue me
When someting goes ka-put

It has the cutest cuticle
Free of all disease!
As toenails go it's really quite
Extraordinary

Thank you Thank you
Thank you Magic toe nail

I love my magic toenail;
It's magical and good.
Sometimes I take my toenail to lunch
and give it a sandwich,
because it likes to eat the sandwiches

Thank you Thank you
Thank you magic toenail


I love you magic toenail!

3 Comments:

Blogger rabidmonkey said...

$6.49? that's more than a dollar a toe!

1:01 AM  
Blogger velocibadgergirl said...

Dude, rabidmonkey, how many toes do YOU have?? I thought you still had all ten!

(Considering the box says there's 30 in there, so this would do two feet three times each.) ;)

1:45 PM  
Blogger rabidmonkey said...

oops. for some reason i was thinking of just one foot. apparently i'm a moron.

12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home