Friday, June 06, 2008

The other day I was riding around with the Bibliophile and I spotted a turtle crossing the road. So of course I made her stop while I jumped out of the car and moved the little guy out of harm's way. Ever since, I've been super paranoid about things in the street, right? So last night I was driving home from my parents house and I was like, "HOLY CRAP! I'm going to hit that adorable little frolicking. . .cheetos bag?. . .oh.
In other news, it is my birthday tomorrow! Tonight I am having Velocibadgergirl, Teacher Incognito, Danger, MacGuyver, The Closeout Warrior, Rabidmonkey, Maltune, American Mutt, and the Bibliophile over tonight for PIE! I'll post pie photos and recipe soon.

YAY!

1 Comments:

Blogger norahs1213 said...

oooooo.......pie......yummy

10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home