Saturday, April 26, 2008

Meme stolen from the Bibliophile

1. What is your occupation? Graphic Artist

2. What color are your socks right now? It's above 60 degrees outside, therefore I am not wearing socks.

3. What are you listening to right now? Flight of the Conchords- The Humans Are Dead

4. What is the last thing you ate? Some sort of organic toaster pastry. A pop tart with a conscience?

5. Can you drive stick shift? Not very well.

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cornflower blue.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? The Bibliophile.

8. What’s your favorite yoga pose? Baddha Konasana (Bound Angle Pose)

9. How old are you today? 26

10. Favorite drink? I like many different beverages!

11. What is your favorite sport to watch? ha!

12. Have you ever dyed your hair? nope

13. Pets? Yes! Three!

14. Favorite cake? Black Forest. Mmmm.

15. Last movie you saw? Last thing I saw in the theater was Spiderwick Chronicles. It was alright.

16. Favorite day of the year? Halloween!

17. How do you vent anger? Hmm. . .if I get REAL angry I usually cry. How wussy is that?

18. What was your favorite toy as a child? I lurved my My Little Ponies. Especially this aqua one I had with jewel eyes and rainbow hair.

19. Autumn or spring? Usually Autumn, but this spring stuff is pretty nice too. Except the part where it looks like some sort of plant ejaculated all over my car. Is that much pollen really necessary?!?

20. Hugs or kisses? Yes, please.

21. Cherry or blueberry? Both are nice. Except I don't generally like cherry flavored hard candy. But both fruits are wonderful, though.

22. Living arrangements? I've owned my own home for around 4 years. I have shared it with other people at various points, but right now it is just me and the three aforementioned pets.

23. Last time you cried? It has been a couple of weeks, HURRAY!

24. What is on the floor of your closet? Lots of shoes.

25. Who is the friend you’ve had the longest? I have known RabidMonkey since Kindergarten.

26. Favorite smell? A certain fella's chest. You know who you are.

27. Who or what inspires you? Artistically? Hmm. . .real basic stuff generally. Good/evil. Nature. Things like that.

28. What are you afraid of? Losing the people I care about.

29. Hamburgers? Meat-free ones, sure.

30. Favorite car? I sure love my 2003 Pontiac Vibe, but I also have an affinity for 1989 Chevrolet Cavalier Z24 convertible.

31. Number of keys on your key ring? 1 house, 1 garage, 1 work, 1 car, 1 parent's house, 1. . .I'm not sure what this last one goes to!

32. How many years at your current job? 5

33. Favorite day of the week? Probably Friday or Saturday, sometimes Sunday.

34. How many countries have you lived in? Just the one.

35. Dream job? I'll let you know when I figure that out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home